Admission Procedure For UG Medical Admission
We have detailed counseling guidance procedure for your UG medical admission and related activities. As a leading medical education portal in India, we provide guidance on the admission procedure for medical admissions for the academic year 2018-19.
The major procedures are listed below:
- Candidate can register through our website or call us/whatsapp us and confirm the interest for the college of their choice among the medical colleges that we have listed on our website.
- Candidate must submit their valid documents which must include their 10th,12th marksheets and NEET score card for our documentation and validation purpose.
- Based on the NEET score and college choices of the student we give details on the different types of seat categories available,tuition fees and cut off marks for each category as per the previous years counseling data and the expected vacancies this year.If the student has a chance of getting a seat as per NEET Score and fee affordability we guide them with the application and counselling process.If the student’s score is less or finds the fee structure unaffordable,our expert counseling team suggests colleges with lower cut off scores and fees where the student can get admission.This is our unique speciality as we can and know colleges where lower marks students can seats at affordable fees due to our extensive experience in assisting thousands of students through application process over the years.
- We arrange college visits to the College of choice of the candidate.This enables the students to get details about the college.
- We take care of the entire admission process from application assistance,college shortlisting,counselling and getting admission .